Why use Luxury Serviced Apartments?
By using Luxury Serviced Apartments, you
- Save time – Request quotes from multiple residences simultaneously with the ‘shortlist’ function
- Save money – By obtaining the most competitive rates on the market
- Get advice – We can advise you on the best places to stay for your needs.
- Get discounts – By booking through us, you get preferential discounts on concierge lifestyle services
If I decide to book an apartment, do I make payment to you or direct to the residence?
No. The site is solely dedicated to getting the best quotes for our clients
You pay the residence directly. We obtain the quotes on your behalf
Is my deposit refundable if I change or cancel my booking?
This depends on the residence, but in many cases, part or all of your deposit will be refundable, yes.
How is Luxury Serviced Apartments different to other sites listing serviced apartments?
As our name indicates, we focus solely on the luxury market. We don’t list every apartment building on the market. We only feature residences that
- Represent value for money
- Have been personally inspected by ourselves
- Meet the highest standards
What’s the difference between a serviced apartment and a hotel apartment suite?
Many exclusive hotels now have apartment suites, however, not many have fully functioning kitchens. We feature fully self-contained apartments all of which have kitchens or kitchenettes.
Typically, serviced apartments are in a dedicated block and often do not come with a reception. They tend to be more suitable for longer stays and hotel apartment suites.